CellMat Technologies has a extrusion foaming line to evaluate new raw materials, new nucleating agents, flame retardants, etc. and physical blowing agents (PBA) for the development of new products with advanced properties.
The line is very versatile and it is fully instrumented with melt temperature and pressure sensors in different positions, which allows performing different types of production tests and obtaining a complete information about the behavior of the system under study.
TEST AND DESIGN OF SPECIFIC SYSTEMS (FORMULATION, PROCESS PARAMETERS AND PHYSICAL BLOWING AGENTS)
- POLYOLEFINS: POLYETHYLENE (PE), POLYPROPYLENE (PP) AND CO-POLYMERS
- POLYSTYRENE (PS)
- POLYETHYLENE TEREFTALATE (PET)
- POLYLACTIC ACID (PLA)
- POLYAMIDES (PA)
- POLYMETHYLMETHACRYLATE (PMMA)
- POLYCARBONATE (PC)
- POLYETHERIMIDE (PEI)
BLOWING AGENTS AND THEIR COMBINATIONS:
• CARBON DIOXIDE
• HYDROFLUOROLEFINS (HFOs)
• HYDROCARBONS: ISOBUTANE, PENTANE, etc.
• CO-BLOWING AGENTS: WATER, ETHANOL, DMTE, etc.
POSSIBILITY OF WORKING WITH BLENDS OF UP TO 4 GASES SIMULTANEOUSLY
TRADITIONAL AND ADVANCED ADDITIVES
- TRADITIONAL NUCLEATING AGENTS: TALC
- NEW NUCLEATING AGENTS: ORGANIC NUCLEANTS, CHEMICAL BLOWING AGENTS, NANOPARTICLES
- NEW FLAME RETARDANTS
- CHAIN EXTENDERS
- MICRO AND NANOFILLERS